To ensure the safety of our clients, your families, your therapists and families we request ALL clients read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you have ANY symptoms of cold or flu eg aches/congestion/sore throat/ cough, or if you have been in contact with someone who has confirmed or suspected COVID-19 you must reschedule your appointment to a later date. You can reschedule appointments online by clicking the link in your confirmation email, or feel free to contact the salon. We are relying on our clients to ensure we can continue working safely. If we am exposed to COVID-19 we will also be forced to close until we have been tested or are symptom free.
Arriving for your appointment:
- Please park on the driveway.
- Ring the bell and then please wait in your vehicle until you are collected by your therapist. We will come out to you get you and bring you in when the salon is ready.
- Please attend alone unless prior consent has been granted for an additional person to accompany you.
- Please use the bathroom where possible before your treatment as the toilet will not be available.
- Please leave all possible belongings in your vehicle, those you must bring will need to be put in a sterile tray and not be used during your appointment.
- Please provide your own mask for your appointment, they will be available to purchase for £1 should you forget.
- Wash and sanitise your hands on arrival and as instructed.
- Please use contactless payment where possible.
- Please observe a 1m social distance where possible.
- Your therapist will be wearing full PPE for everyone’s protection.
What are we doing to ensure your safety:
- We are highly qualified beauty therapists and this protocol is not new to us.
- We have always adhered to hospital grade cleaning routines.
- Always worn PPE where necessary.
- Always understood the difference between and adhered to the levels of cleaning.
- We have always controlled hazardous to health substances.
- Ensuring all floors and surfaces are washable.
- All tools are single use or sterilised after every treatment.
- Hand washing facilities are within the treatment room.
- Full PPE is worn.
- All surfaces, equipment and tools are cleaned down or replaced after every treatment.
- Disposable hand towels for hand drying
In addition to our already hospital grade cleaning methods we have also participated in 2 COVid 19 specific online certificated courses.
- In addition to the Client Guidelines (above) we have also increased the use of PPE to include full face protectors and gowns.
- We have installed additional an air purification system with uv filters to kill airborne viruses.
- We have added a hand sanitiser dispenser next to the treatment room door as well as hand washing facilities. Please use as instructed on arrival.
- We already run a paperless booking and diary system so please continue to use our online booking system link from this site.
- To minimise surface contact and cross contamination we already use “Alexa” and “Siri”.
If you have any questions or concerns about your treatment or booking a treatment with me please do not hesitate to contact me