You should allow a maximum of 30 minutes for the treatment.
Immediately after your spray tan we recommend you allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing.
Your spray tan will not smell of DHA, the telltale sign of a recently applied tan.
The initial tan colour you’ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour for your therapist, expect this to wash off during your first shower, revealing your natural tan beneath.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip-flops.
- Once your tan has been applied you must resist the urge to touch any area of your body as you may transfer the treatment to your palms.
- To help maintain your beautiful glow we advise purchasing the Fake Bake Oil Free moisturiser to hydrate your skin, and the Fake Bake Passion Fruit body polish to ensure that your tan fades evenly.