So now you have them, how do you look after them? Here are our guidelines for maintaining your eyelash extensions:
- Do not expose your Novalash eyelash extensions to water or cleansers for at least 12-24 hours
- No swimming, wetting your face during showering, using hot tubs, or steam rooms for the first 12 to 24 hours.
- Avoid contact between moisturisers, eye creams, or makeup removers
- Avoid cosmetic product or cleanser containing glycols, organic solvents, alcohol, or urea should be avoided.
- Waterproof mascara should not be used. Repeated use of mascara may shorten the lifespan of extensions.
- Curling of Novalash eyelash extensions is not required or recommended.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling on your eyelash extensions.
- Any action which repeatedly puts stress or strain on your Novalash eyelash extensions will cause them to come off prematurely.
- Eyelashes are normally shed on a regular basis, thus multiple extensions may be lost on any given day.
- When grooming your lashes, ensure that you brush just the ends; do not brush from the base of your lashes
- Visit Digits Beauty for touch-up appointments every 3 weeks to maintain your fabulous lashes!